Few words about myself
Hey, I'm Purdey.
I am a parisian Front-End Developer! You wanna know more about me? You're in the right place!
Before being Developer
- I've always loved languages and research, I obtained a licence degree in Spanish and then I've followed research studies in Pre-Columbian topics.
- I realized I wanted to work in a company, I obtained a licence degree in office management / executive assistance in an one year internship at 1000mercis/Numberly. It was my first contact with tech environment
- After being graduated, I spent 3 wonderful years at Dailymotion, meeting people passionate by theirs jobs and sharing their experiences!
Discovery and Revelation: I LOVE DEVELOPMENT!
- During my time at Dailymotion, I started to be curious about coding and I start learning it and I realized I wanted to be a Developer.
- With lots of support, I left Dailymotion and start an internship at Beauté Privée, an ecommerce dedicated to private sales of beauty products and services.
- I had the chance to discover lots of topics as professional developer! The Beauté Privée's context was the code refactoring of the site to be responsive, studies about SEO, UI and UX matters.
- At same time, during my school year, I had the chance to work on different projects allowing me to learn a lot about coding, project management and ux/ui.
- I am currently working at InWebo as Front-End developer in Research and Development team.
Random info about what I like!
Learn new things
Gifs, better than 1000 words
Magic the Gathering